Born in Vienna (Austria) 1905. Son of a general of the Austrian-Hungarian army, who was also a minister. Studied at the Art Academy in Vienna under Prof. Tichy and Prof. Jungwirth. In 1931 he became a professor at the Theresian Academy, from 1934 to 1938 he was a university teacher at the pedagogical institute of Vienna and owned from 1937 to 1938 also a private school for painting and graphic arts in Vienna. From 1940 to 1945 he joined the army.
"Plan for a War Memorial", coal on paper, 41.5 x 30 cm.
"Scene from the War", mixed technique on paper, 31 x 22.5 cm.
"Young Man", pencil on paper, 25.5 x 19.5 cm.